- Danny Phantom:A 14-year-old boy with an already sucky life gets half-killed by his parents' stupidity, and has to try to keep up with his own life.
- Fairly OddParents:A depressed 10-year-old is given a pair of magic fairies to help relieve him of all different forms of child abuse.
- The Last Airbender:A 12-year-old boy is given the responsibility of saving the entire world by mastering a decade's worth of mystic skills in under a year.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy:Two children of undisclosed ages are confronted by death himself and make a deal with him, and go on a series of adventures in the underworld and are confronted by many deadly mythical creatures.
- Adventure Time:The last surviving human of "The Mushroom War" lives in the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo with his adoptive brother, Jake, and battles evil and injustice.
- How to Train Your Dragon:A teenage boy gives up the approval and acceptance of his father and culture to save the life of the only friend who loved him as he was, and in return loses his leg yet changes his world.
- Regular Show:Mordecai and Rigby have real nigga problems.
Each main Legend of Korra villain represents a different political ideology.
Even the more minor villains like Varrick (who is not always necessarily a villain) and the Earth Queen represent ideologies as well: Capitalism and Monarchy, respectively.
Which is what pleases me about this show. Every basic political view can be taken to an extreme end of rule. And each has major flaws and each is incredibly destructive. No extreme view of politics is safe, true, or is representative of justice.
John Green goes up to the counter and orders an espresso shot. The barista gives him a venti cafe espresso frappucino. Green says, “This isn’t what I ordered.” The barista replies, “You ordered a drizzle, I’m giving you a hurricane.”
inside jokes are so amazing and powerful like you can say one word one fucking word and have a person on the floor laughing or glaring at you while saying your name in complete exasperation while everyone else is just utterly confusedis always the confused third wheel, bless him
I’ll never get in on these inside jokes….. :/